White peaches and mangoes arranged rum
A large bottle is required for this recipe.
Here are the proportions for two litres: two mangos, ten white peaches, and a banana, preferably organic. And of course two litres of good agricultural rum (white)
- Peel the mango, cut it roughly and put the flesh in the bottle.
- Peel the white peaches and remove the stone.
- Peel the banana, cut it in half lengthwise
- Cut the vanilla pod in the same direction
- Insert everything into your jar and add six to seven tablespoons of canadou (for two litres)
- Stir the jar from time to time and store it in a dark and dry place.
For my part, I added a vanilla bean. If you enjoy the arrangements with peach, take a look at the "carrot peaches arranged rum".
Peach and mango rum is an original recipe to which you can add a very small amount of ginger to spice it up and accentuate the freshness of ice fishing.
This is a summer recipe, white peaches and mangos being summer fruits. Maceration requires at least three months, six months is a plus for pronunciation of taste. Have a good tasting of your white peaches and mangoes arranged rum!