Strawberry and ginger arranged rum
Very easy to make! You will need:
- an organic ginger root
- an organic strawberry tray too
- a vanilla bean
- liquid sugar
Then follow these steps:
- Peel the organic ginger and cut it into five fries, insert them into the bottle.
- Wash the sweet strawberries, then cut them in half, taking care to remove the white flesh.
- Turn the vanilla: cut it lengthwise to expose the grains.
- Add four to five tablespoons of liquid sugar such as canadou.
- Insert everything into the bottle, with a large neck, to avoid damaging the fruit.
At Petits Arrangement, we also have other recipes for rum arranged with strawberries: mint strawberry, basil strawberry, and even plain strawberry!
Take the time to taste some of your strawberries to avoid unpleasant surprises during maceration. Sugar is a natural flavour enhancer, so modulate it according to the sugar present in strawberries. They are often less sweet at the beginning of the season. Let macerate for 2 to 3 months with regular stirring.
Strawberry ginger rum can be garnished with a few peppercorns. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif or as a digestive, so enjoy your strawberry and ginger arranged rum!
The older the ginger, the hotter it is.